Wednesday 1 August 2012

Your Concerns?


The intention of this blog is to give people who are considering therapy information about therapy so they may make a more informed decision about whether and how to enter therapy.  The topics I have written about come from my clients who expressed their concerns when considering therapy and what had got in the way for them.  Each individual has their own concerns. So, if there is a topic you would like me to write about in this blog, please feel free to contact me.  If you would rather talk about it, I would happily discuss any concerns you may have about therapy, without obligation.

There are several ways in which you can contact me. You can place a comment on my blog. Or you can contact me via my website: www.garycooktherapy.co.uk

On the website are all the contact details for me or you can email me directly via the website. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment